Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 13

Today we had an early breakfast because we all had to finish our top ten photos for presentation.  After that we headed to another village to go and see a little waterfall. The village held a Kava ceremony to welcome us, and after that they were our guides to the waterfall.  To get there we had to hike quite a ways, but it was worth it.  The waterfall was small, but nice.  As we started heading back I got my shoes a bit wet, and I didn't like that.  On the way down our guides were kind enough to get us some grapefruit.  It wasn't really ripe, but it still tasted pretty good.  We then headed to the mud baths and hot springs.  I enjoyed the hot spring much more than the mud bath.  We then headed back to the restaurant where they sang us the goodbye song.  After that we all presented our photos and went to bed.  Here were my top ten!










No comments:

Post a Comment