Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day 12

Today was our last day at Mango Bay.  We woke up a little bit early for breakfast, and then we got started packing. After  I finished packing; I decided to get one last milkshake.  Soon after that we had to get in the bus to head to Smugglers Cove. I slept most of the bus ride there, but once I woke up we were at the hotel.  When we got there, things were pretty hectic.  It turns out that we rented out all of the girls dorm and all of the boys dorm, but they decided to put us all in one dorm and book out the other one we booked.  So they had to put us boys in different rooms. After we got that settled, we headed to a usual Fijian dinner.  Which turns out to be good old fashioned Chinese food. After that Brett and I took some awesome night shots. We then headed to the hotel to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment